JKSCommunications SpeakerSelect Services was created to provide you with a simple, straightforward resource for booking some of the most inspiring, dynamic, knowledgeable, spiritual, issue oriented authors and artists for your event. Whether you have a particular person n mind, or wish to explore your options, we will help you select the perfect speaker for your event.
3Ps Make the Difference
Our Professional, Personable and Prompt team delivers for you! Our Speaker Select Service Specialists are focused on your needs, your vision, and your goals. Plus, you will always have access to a JKSCommunications Specialist who will answer the phone and respond to your needs quickly and efficiently.
Delivering Event Experiences
Booking an engagement with one of our authors or artists is easy. Simply contact Dan McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are well versed in the relative strengths and abilities of our speakers. But, our service is not limited to JKSCommunications authors. We are committed to finding the right speaker fit for your event, whomever they may be.
The process is streamlined by clear, concise objectives. Here are a couple of key questions to ask yourself when developing your program objectives:
- What is the purpose of the event?
- Who will be attending?
- What do we want the attendees to know, think, or feel after the event?
- What expectations will the attendees bring to the event?
Your answers to the above will help us hone in on the perfect speaker to achieve your objectives and deliver an outstanding experience for your audience.
Our Authors bring a wide range of subject matter expertise and life experience to their speaking engagements. This translates to compelling, relevant presentation that will resonate with your audience and ensure the success of your event.
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success – How to kick start your Business Brand, and Job Search – Wayne Breitbarth, Business Owner, Consultant, Author
- Using Social Media for Competitive Advantage – How to get ahead and stay ahead of your competition through social media – Wayne Breitbarth
- Corporate Productivity Through Emotional Fitness - Transforming your workforce to maximize productivity – Dr. Beth Erickson, Psycologist, Radio Personality & Rocco Scalzi, Motivational / Inspirational Speaker and CEO of Beating The Odds foundation
- Hit By A Bus- Establishing systems and developing people under the assumption that at any time, they could be hit by a bus, leaving their teams without a leader. Sandra Brannan, Corporate VP, Author
- How to hang on to Heaven when you’re going through Hell
- Living in the NOW: How to become fundamentally present and master your mind and ego
- Freedom & Fear: Throw off your chains and step into your destiny
- Spiritual journey of fear and hope; One Couples Journey Through Cancer
- Journey to midwifery and Women and the effects of stress
- Improving the lives of at-risk and foster youth
- Cross-cultural misunderstanding: American-AF-Pak issues
To book a speaking engagement with one of our authors, or for help selecting the perfect speaker for your next event, please email email@example.com.
JKS will take the lead during each step of the process to make scheduling your speaker hassle free for you!